WHAT HAS CHANGED
- Satisfied customers are loyalty neutral.
- Buyers want a promise of outcome, not a selling proposition.
- Getting to the marketplace is easy, being found is not.
- A mass of niches has replaced the mass market.
- Best practices are not always the right practices.
- Consumers buy distinction, not just difference.
- Personalized and humanized communication has replaced top down merchandising.
- Success with social media requires being interactive AND social.
- Word of mouth is driven by elevated experiences rather than expected good service.
- Growth requires leadership not ownership.
- The consumer voice is fact and trumps your perception.
- Curiosity far outweighs convincing as a traffic building strategy.
- Consumers expect ongoing improvement both experientially and functionally.
- Value is defined solely by the buyer not the seller.
WHAT 3 THINGS HAVE CHANGED IN YOUR WORLD?
Tell our Chairman,
Call (941) 743-0321 or Click Here to send him a message electronically.